Getting Started at New Lifestyles
Call the Admissions Coordinator, Jon Young.
- Jon will guide you through the discovery process and answer your preliminary questions about the New Lifestyles program.
Schedule a visit and/or interview.
- During a visit you will tour our facilities, meet staff and students and receive an overview of our program. There is no charge for a visit.
- During an interview, in addition to all visit activities, we conduct separate sessions with the applicant and the parents, administer screening evaluations, and conduct the initial student/family feedback session.
Prior to the interview:
- Download, complete, and submit the Online Application prior to the interview.
- Submit psychological or psychiatric evaluations conducted within the past five years.
- Authorize any current providers of treatment to speak to New Lifestyles staff.
- After the interview, an admission can occur as soon as the day after or within two weeks following the interview. In cases in which an opening is not immediately available, a $500 refundable deposit will secure placement on the wait list. The deposit will be applied toward tuiton upon enrollment.
- An opening on average occurs at New Lifestyles each month, although wait time can be as long as three to four months. You are, therefore, encouraged to schedule an interview as soon as possible so your name can be placed on the wait list. You will be notified when the next opening occurs.
- Requests for an admission date that exceeds two weeks require the signing and payment of a contract for placement.
ADMISSIONS FAX NUMBER (540) 450-0799