Enrollment at New Lifestyles is voluntary and usually involves an application, interview, and orientation. During the interview, the student applicant and parents (as well as other appropriate family members and/or guardians accompanying the student to the interview) will meet individually and together with both clinical and program staff members. Additionally the student will participate in a brief screening evaluation designed to provide objective data used to assess the appropriateness of applicant fit with New Lifestyles services. During the program orientation, the prospective student and family learn program procedures, meet the staff and other students, and tour the student class area located in the main office building and at least one student house. During the final wrap-up, any remaining questions are addressed and a decision regarding admission eligibility is provided by New Lifestyles. The student and family then make the final decision regarding placement.
To start the interview/evaluation process for enrollment at New Lifestyles:
230 W. Boscawen St.
Winchester, VA 22601
- Complete Online Application
- Obtain copies of medical records and/or psychological reports/evaluations completed within the last two years.
- Obtain copies of school and/or college records.
- Send the completed student application, the completed intake history and copies of records together with a non-refundable $500 application fee to the New Lifestyles office at:
- Contact New Lifestyles to schedule an interview evaluation.
* If you cannot download the files, please contact us at 540-722-4521.